Join the wineries of the Berks County Wine Trail October 7th & 8th for a delicious pairing of unique cheeses from i-gourmet paired with locally produced wines!
The Artisan Cheese & Wine Pairing weekend on the Berks County Wine Trail features eleven different wineries and tastings of nearly two dozen different styles of cheeses paired with a vast array of featured wines.
This wine trail event is “self-guided”, create your own adventure as a day-trip during this Autumn weekend, visiting each of the wineries along the Berks County Wine Trail.
Tickets are $15 for the first 200 online and $20 after. Each ticket is valid at all 11 wineries during the event weekend (either day). Buy tickets here: https://www.localwineevents.com/tickets/i_want/688548
Note, wineries will have their full wine tasting menus available for sampling during this event; although several of the wineries will offer full wine bar samplings for free; many of the wineries do charge a nominal fee for their regular tasting menu. Often these fees are either refundable with purchase of wine or taster receives a complimentary wine glass.
Wine & Cheese Stops
- Manatawny Creek Winery (Douglassville)
- Stone Barn Cellars (Spring City)
- Ridgewood Winery (Birdsboro)
- Weathered Vineyards (New Tripoli)
- Blair Vineyards (Kutztown
- Calvaresi Winery (Bernville)
- Clover Hill Winery (Robesonia)
- Stoudt’s Winery (Shartlesville)
- Kog Hill Winery (Morgantown)
- Pinnacle Ridge Winery (Kutztown)