Join the wineries of the Berks County Wine Trail October 7th & 8th for a delicious pairing of unique cheeses from i-gourmet paired with locally produced wines!
The Artisan Cheese & Wine Pairing weekend on the Berks County Wine Trail features eleven different wineries and tastings of nearly two dozen different styles of cheeses paired with a vast array of featured wines.
This wine trail event is “self-guided”, create your own adventure as a day-trip during this Autumn weekend, visiting each of the wineries along the Berks County Wine Trail.
Note, wineries will have their full wine tasting menus available for sampling during this event; although several of the wineries will offer full wine bar samplings for free; many of the wineries do charge a nominal fee for their regular tasting menu. Often these fees are either refundable with purchase of wine or taster receives a complimentary wine glass.
Wine & Cheese Stops
- Manatawny Creek Winery (Douglassville)
- Stone Barn Cellars (Spring City)
- Ridgewood Winery (Birdsboro)
- Weathered Vineyards (New Tripoli)
- Blair Vineyards (Kutztown
- Calvaresi Winery (Bernville)
- Clover Hill Winery (Robesonia)
- Stoudt’s Winery (Shartlesville)
- Kog Hill Winery (Morgantown)
- Pinnacle Ridge Winery (Kutztown)