Kenhorst is about to get a little scarier this fall… In a good way. You may remember last year we featured Kenhorst resident, Branden Moyer and his haunted maze ‘Corn Stalkers’. After years of operating the attraction out of his back yard Moyer is now expanding his operation and re-branding his organization to ‘Kenhorst Horror Nights’.

“For the past 4 years, we have operated as a Home Haunt. This year, we are going to operate professionally in a new location with over 4000sq ft of haunt next to Retro Fitness in Kenhorst” said Moyer.

Moyers haunted maze will be located between Retro Fitness and the old Dollar Tree building.
- Advertisement -

Previously used as a mini golf course, Moyer plans to build his latest haunted maze “Moonlight Massacre” from scratch. The new location will not only will increase the size of the attraction, but offer customers better parking, lighted pathways, bathrooms, and food.

“We will have tripled our original size from 1200 sqft to over 4000 sqft, offering an even longer experience then before. Something that our past guests have said they wanted.” said Moyer.

Along with the new venue, Moyer says the admission will increase from $3 to $5 dollars, and kids under 5 will still be free. As with previous years Moyer will be donating the profit from his haunted attraction to the Spirit of Children Foundation. The attraction is set to open October 5, open every weekend through October.

Reading about ‘Corn Stalkers’ haunted maze: rdgmag.com/news/community/corn-stalkers-haunted-maze-gives-visitors-thrills-chills